The school environment and faculty members provide an ambience characterised by the following attributes.
- A caring and welcoming attitude.
- A safe and stimulating environment.
- School processes designed keeping the welfare of children in mind.
- Understanding and respecting a child's uniqueness.
- Emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development.
- An ability to communicate ideas and express feelings in various ways.
- Nurturing and enabling the growth and development of the respected and esteemed faculty members by a facilitative and collaborative management style and approach.